*READ INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE BEGINNING. OTR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT INSTALLATION OR LOCAL LAWS REGARDING AFTERMARKET ACCESSORIES. THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LIABILITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE INSTALLATION AND USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
ALWAYS UTILIZE PERSONAL SAFETY EQUIPMENT WHEN YOU ARE WORKING IN THE SHOP.
DISCONNECT BATTERY BEFORE YOU BEGIN.
- First, begin by removing the wiring harness fastener shown below.
- Next, remove the three upper bolts on the lift pump.
- Then, locate the supplied intake hold down, and ¼” bolt.
- Using the factory three lift pump bolts install the intake hold down. Torque to the manufacturer recommended specs. Use the supplied ¼” nut and bolt to fasten the hold down to the intake where the wiring harness was fastened.
- Finally, reinstall the wiring harness fastener.