- Floor Jack and Jack Stands
- Ratchet & 14mm Socket
- 14mm Wrench
- 17mm Socket
- 10×1.5mm Tap (included)
- Jack up the vehicle and Secure with Jack Stands
- Remove nuts for the transmission mount (17mm socket)
- Jack up approximately ¾” to gain access to O.E. skidplate bolts.
- Remove O.E. skidplate bolts and plate (14mm wrench and socket)
- Using the supplied 10×1.5mm tap chase the forward most threaded holes on the bottom of the transmission.
- Thread the supplied vibration isolators on and tighten.
- Install the OTR skid plate using the existing carriage bolts in the cross member and the 2 supplied 10mm bolts for the vibration isolators.
- Lower the transmission down and install the 2 transmission mount nuts.
If you are having a hard time aligning the skid plate holes you can loosen the transmission cross member bolts on the frame to allow for adjustment.